Through the different programs promoted by PhenoTarget, we want to encourage collaborations, knowledge exchange and networking.
More programs will be announced here.
Lab Exchange Program
The aim of the lab exchange program is to promote collaborations within PhenoTarget research groups and facilities, and facilitate knowledge transfer between researchers. High priority is given for new collaborations aiming to create preliminary results for basis of new research projects.
- Researcher’s host laboratory and receiving laboratory are active members of the PhenoTarget community.
- Researcher’s PI and the PI of the receiving laboratory have agreed on the details of the exchange, including financing, insurances, level of collaboration.
- Length of the lab exchange can vary between 1 day and 2 weeks.
- Fill in the application form using the following link: Lab exchange form
- Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis and all applicants will be informed on the results.
- Travel support upto 2000 SEK per exchange.
- Accommodation upto 5000 SEK per exchange.
- Lab costs upto 5000 SEK per exchange.
All expenses need to be confirmed with PhenoTarget before ordering them. All original receipts with clear explanation are required before payments.
*Image credits: Niklas Schultz (KI)